I couldnt resist trying to make this little origami heart bookmark I spotted on Bloomize.
It is so simple to do that I thought I would photograph the process and share it with you.
Here are the simple steps to making this cute little bookmark:
1. Cut a square (mine is 10cm wide) of pretty paper
2. Fold your square in half
3. Fold it in half again
4. Open it up and you should see a cross of fold marks in the middle
5. Now turn it over and fold the bottom part up to the centre fold line.
6. Now turn it over again and fold the corner into the centre fold marks.
7. Turn your paper over again
8. Now fold the tip up to the centre middle
9. Turn your paper over again
10. Now gently ease open the bottom fold
11. Repeat step 10 on the other half
12. Now fold the corners of both halves in
13. Gently fold up the tip of the two points
14. Turn your paper over
15. Fold the edge peices of both halves of your paper behind the paper
Voila – you have a gorgeous paper heart to mark your spot in your current read.